--Currently--



--READING--
the things we do for love : Kristen Hannah 

--WATCHING--
Season 6 ANTM (My favorite girl Danielle wins this season!!!) 

--TRYING--
to figure out how to cross-stitch & crochet. Why am I so terrible at crafts? I QUIT. 

--EATING--
How about dreaming of eating a bagel & sipping coffee? I'm dreaming about food. 

--PINNING--
The same old white tee-shirt & jeans combinations. 

--TWEETING--
Twitter is just a place where I whine… so i'm probably whining on twitter 

--GOING--
To Delaware in a few hours to rehearse for Embrace Worship Nights. I can't wait to worship with those amazing musicians again. 

--LOVING--
having a long weekend with Taylor. 

-- DISCOVERING-- 
that my thrifting addiction is hurting the vibe of my small apartment. When does clutter stop & hoarding begin?

-- ENJOYING--
I hate to say this but I'm PMSing and I'm enjoying absolutely nothing right now. I'm trying to appear bright and cheery but I smell, my hair looks like a rats nest, & I haven't had coffee yet today. I ENJOY NOTHING. 

--THINKING--
about ripping out my uterus. 

--FEELING--
Are you kidding me? 

--HOPING--
for a million dollars and a better mood.

--LISTENING-- 
to the sound of my dog whining because she is also dreaming of a bagel.

--THANKING--
This makes me feel convicted. I'm thankful that I'm a woman. I am powerful & awesome. Thank you, Lord for making me a woman and making women the strongest of the two sexes. 

--STARTING-- 
to think that bagels are bad for you & a donut might just be a better option.




this was hard for me. 
xo, Lynn Raye

No comments :

Post a Comment