-- small sacrifices --

Sometimes my acid reflux is so bad that I have to sleep on the couch. When I lie (lay?) flat, I wake up in the middle of the night feeling sick as a dog. I'm not sure if it's a mental thing, but being on the couch always makes me feel better. Every so often, I feel a pain in my chest & I have to sleep on the couch just in case. My husband is the sweetest because on those couch nights, he makes a bed on the floor right next to me. Even though we have a cozy bed less than 9 feet away, (yes our apartment is THAT small) Taylor would rather sleep next to me.
He sacrifices his comfort for mine. 

I am so blessed to be married to a man who remembers that the small things make me swoon. 
His love is thoughtful & kind.

Happy Birthday to my Teeds.

xo, Lynn Raye







No comments :

Post a Comment