Thrift Challenge

Every night before I fall asleep, I peruse Pinterest on my phone. I pin my hopes and dreams… & in the process, I give myself thrift challenges. Since the triumphant return of 80's & 90's fashion.. I can find a lot of pinteresty outfits at my local thrift stores. When I find outfits I love, I screen shot them & make it my mission to find something similar. Here are my latest "thrift challenges"

My friend Alex asked me to find her something embroidered
Something like this: 

I found: 


I saw a white dress at Need Supply Co. that I thought was very cool & homeschool(ish)
Super oversized… Could be worn many ways. I NEEDED to find something similar

I found:


(Ended up not being my favorite dress)


I started pinning red & white striped tops (very where's waldo)

I found: 



So my finds weren't exact but i'm excited about trying to make them work.

This weekend Alex & I are spending an entire day thrifting. You can bet i'll be spending this week pinning outfits & getting inspired.

Can't wait for another challenge!

xo, Lynn Raye

5 comments :